Follow us:  Follow Farm Ag Loans on Twitter  Like Farm Ag Loans on Facebook  Subscribe Farm Ag Loans on YouTube  Follow Farm Ag Loans on Pinterest
Agriculture Financing

Your Agriculture, Farm and Ranch Loan Partner

You love to grow things - We love to help!

Great Loan Rates for Farmers, Agriculturists and Ranchers

Farm Tractor

You are here:

Farm Loans

Check out this Government Agency on Farm Loans:

U.S. Department of Agriculture
Farm Service Agency

Public Affairs Staff
1400 Independence Ave., S.W., STOP 0506
Washington, DC 20250

Agriculture Loans

This Government Agency can help you with Ag Loans:

Types of Agricultural Loans

Farm Loans Articles

Ranch Loans

The Federal Farm Loan Act allows farmers to borrow up to 50% of the value of their land and 20% of the value of their improvements. Each bank was given an initial $500,000 deposit of Federal funds to use.


Attention Truckers and Those In The Trucking Industry

Did you know you can get money to grow your freight business?

Check out this reputable resource for Freight Factoring. Factoring is NOT A LOAN. It is a form of Asset Based Lending.


© 2014 Farm Ag Loans. All rights reserved